Wednesday, May 16, 2012

How Much Wood Would A Wood Chuck Chuck

A couple weekends ago we went to Heber to split some wood.  My dear Watson's grandpa has a lot of land full of trees that needed to be cut down so a cousin can build a house on the land.  So we went to help.  Luckily, grandpa Watson has a cool splitter machine so we didn't have to split it ourselves. We just had to cut logs, load them on the splitter and then load them on the trailer. 

Surprisingly, this was really hard work. We were both way sore for a few days. 

I love spending a Saturday morning in Heber. 
The trailer full of wood.  It got a lot fuller than this. 

The cool splitter machine. 

Here we are!

That chain saw makes you look hot honey. 

This picture was an accident but doesn't it look SO cool? Minus my weird face that is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave me a message...I love them.