Wednesday, October 10, 2012

You'll Never Guess...

They're baaaaacckkkkkk!

Caught 2 mice yesterday in the pantry :(. Running total is 25.

Meanwhile, I'm back to this:

I don't look like that when I run.
I'm just doing 1- 2 miles three or four times a week.  I'm building up slowly so I don't do anything bad.  It feels great to run again.

We're heading here this weekend:
and a few other places too. 

We'll do a little bit of this:
Only we won't wear that silly hat.

And a whole lot of this:


Eating in general, not just eating pasta.

Can't wait!!!




1 comment:

  1. Mice are nasty aren't they? We found recently that we had a family of mice in our garage. Rodents gross me out-I let Ben deal with them! Where are you going this weekend? It looks so beautiful and refreshing. Hope you have a great trip! Happy Birthday Kameron, next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Leave me a message...I love them.