Monday, May 16, 2011

More D.C.

Days 2 and 3 of our vacation were spent with Rob and Tina (Kam's brother and family). We did some hiking, some walking on the boardwalk, visited the Naval Air Base (where Rob works), played games, watched American Idol, ate good food, and visited a muscle car shop. Thanks to Rob and Tina for such a great time!

Me and Tina at the Chesapeake bay.


Muscle car.

My dear Watson, Me, and Kale!

Hiking.

A little frog we found along the way. 

The boardwalk at Solomons Island. That's the Patuxent river.

1 comment:

  1. How fun to have family out there to visit too! Sounds like such a fun vacation. For some reason, I feel cold looking at your pictures. Probably because everytime I go to the beach it is freezing! Was it cold?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Leave me a message...I love them.